New install, trying to use appt reminder module

I recently did a clean install of FreePBX Distro Stable-5.211.65-8 64bit and registered my deployment. It appears that I am licensed for the appointment reminder module that I purchased, but it is not making any calls.

My /etc/schmooze directory looks like this:

-rw-r–r-- 1 asterisk asterisk 471 Mar 24 16:46 license-32114099.zl
-rw-r–r--. 1 asterisk asterisk 14 Mar 22 10:45 pbx-brand
-rw-r–r--. 1 asterisk asterisk 8 Mar 22 10:45 pbx-failsafe
-rw-r–r-- 1 asterisk asterisk 8 Mar 24 16:46 pbxid
-rw-r–r--. 1 asterisk asterisk 11 Mar 22 10:45 pbx-version

My /etc/php.d/zendguard.ini file only has one line:
zend_extension=/usr/lib64/php/modules/ZendGuardLoader.so

I am using a SIPStation trunk and I can make outbound calls with my softphone.

When I run asterisk -r, I see no attempt by the appointment reminder module to place my test calls.

I am new to FreePBX and am wondering if you there are any log files that might clue me in to why the appointment reminder module is failing? I am wondering if something is messed up with the license, but the license does show up under System Admin, License.

Thanks,
Brandon

Update: this turned out to be an easy fix. On my previous server install I had remembered seeing some entries for this commercial module in the extensions_additional.conf file, and these entries did not exist in the file on my clean install, so I went to the Module Admin page in FreePBX and disabled the appointment reminder module, then enabled it and this automatically added the missing entries to extensions_additional.conf, and the module is now working.

1 Like