New Install Error Stable 5.211.65 32-bit

Just downloaded stable-5.211.65 32-bit.

Trying to access the web portal for first time and receive the following error:
SELECT data FROM module_xml WHERE id = ‘mod_serialized’ [nativecode=1194 ** Table ‘module_xml’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired]SQL -
SELECT data FROM module_xml WHERE id = ‘mod_serialized’

Trace Back

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/sql.functions.php:25 die_freepbx()
[0]: SELECT data FROM module_xml WHERE id = ‘mod_serialized’ [nativecode=1194 ** Table ‘module_xml’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired]SQL -
SELECT data FROM module_xml WHERE id = ‘mod_serialized’

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/modulelist.class.php:17 sql()
[0]: SELECT data FROM module_xml WHERE id = ‘mod_serialized’
[1]: getOne

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/modulelist.class.php:11 modulelist->modulelist()
[0]: freepbx_db_mysql: (phptype=mysql, dbsyntax=mysql) [connected]

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/module.functions.php:361 modulelist::create()
[0]: freepbx_db_mysql: (phptype=mysql, dbsyntax=mysql) [connected]

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php:1487 module_getinfo()
[0]:
[1]: 2

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php:1463 _bootstrap_parse_hooks()

/var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php:146 bootstrap_include_hooks()
[0]: pre_module_load
[1]: all_mods

/etc/freepbx.conf:9 require_once()
[0]: /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php

/var/www/html/admin/config.php:99 include_once()
[0]: /etc/freepbx.conf

Any help?

Thanks,
Westley

Did a repair table in MySql and was able to access the web portal.

Trying to update to latest version and now I get the following error:
FATAL ERROR

fatal error reading freepbx_settings

Trace Back

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Freepbx_conf.class.php:219 die_freepbx()
[0]: fatal error reading freepbx_settings

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:116 Freepbx_conf->__construct()
[0]:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:50 Self_Helper->autoLoad()
[0]: Freepbx_conf
[1]:

/var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php:102 Self_Helper->__call()
[0]: Freepbx_conf
[1]:

/var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php:102 FreePBX->Freepbx_conf()

/etc/freepbx.conf:9 require_once()
[0]: /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php

/var/www/html/admin/config.php:99 include_once()
[0]: /etc/freepbx.conf

Any help?

Thanks,
Westley

I’m guessing the machine crashed whilst installing. It’s in a pretty precarious state, so the easiest option would be to just start again, especially if you haven’t done anything to it.

Unfortunately, I’m not on site any more. I was really hoping to get this up and done tonight. :frowning:

The error is saying that the freepbx_settings database is invalid. Another indication that the machine crashed before the installation was complete.

You can probably follow the manual installation instructions, but it will be much easier to do a reinstall. Who knows what else is incomplete?

Also, you probably want to find out WHY the machine crashed when it was installing. Maybe it has a hardware issue, in which case there’s no way you want to use it as your phone system 8)

–Rob

Got it up and running!

I basically followed most of the manual install instructions.

The four key points:

1. Drop the existing databases first so they can be recreated properly
  2. Be sure to use the DB password that is in freepbx.conf and not in the instructions
  3. Install all modules using CLI. If there is an error because of a dependency, install the dependent module and then repeat this step until all modules are installed.
  4. Once in GUI, check that modules are installed/active before performing update.

I had to enable commercial modules to install TTSEngines and CertMan Modules, but otherwise, I think everything is a go.

Now I just have to finish tweaking some things, but at least phone calls and be made and received.

1 Like

I’d still be worried about the state of the machine. WHY did it crash? That’s an important thing to care about, as you don’t want it to randomly start rebooting when calls are going through it.