New Freepbx Install

I have spent the better part of the last 8 days trying to make this new install work, with no luck.

I downloaded the distro from FREEPBX.org and currently have the following on the PBX. CentOS = 5.5, FREEPBX = 2.7.0.10 and Asterisk verison is 1.6.2.11.

The issues I am having is, no matter what I do I can not get my Sipura SIP-2000 (Which has been defaulted by 73738#) to register with the PBX.

The ATA has the following Software Version: 3.1.5 Hardware Version: 1.88.2.

I am sure I am doing something incorrect, but I can not determine what. Is there, or does anyone have a step by step guide on installing and configuring FREEPBX.

I have tried to use theone that are posted on the FREEPBX website and internet with no luck.

Thank you for your time,

Paul

Our Distro install FreePBX 2.9 and Asterisk 1.8. I am not sure what you downloaded.

You have not told us what you did, how you configured it or even if Asterisk and FreePBX are running.

Sorry,

Yes both Asterisk and Freepbx are running. What I downloaded was Freepbx-Distro-Net-32bit-1.8 7.29.55 directly from the Freepbx website.

What configuration information are you looking for?

****** Update********

I redownloaded the distro file from Freepbx and installed it. You were correct I had the wrong distro.

Asterisk and Freepbx are up and operational.

I must have had the incorrect download.