New error in system overview - DEST STATUS: EMPTY - Black List: Calls Go

Hello all. I have been reading here for months and have learned a lot. Thanks for that!

Since today I now have a problem, which I could not solve myself. I have run this morning module updates. And since the click on Apply Config I have an error message (critical error) in the dashboard. It says:

DEST STATUS: EMPTY
Black List: Calls Go

Everything seems to work so far. And yet: Does anyone know what this is and how to fix it? I have no entries in Black List (and not under White List either).

I run FreePBX 16.0.33, did the lastest updates just this morning (so modules are up to date).
Any help is appreciated.

Seeing the same issue

I went to Admin → Blacklist → Settings → Destination for BlackListed Calls and set a correct destination (instead of == choose one ==) ran fwconsole reload and the error disappeared.

It seems like they started a validation check for this destination in the latest core/framework version.

It would be helpful if it would have a better description other than “Calls Go”

4 Likes

Looks like this was done under [FREEPBX-23990] It is not reported which destination is being used for black list calls - Sangoma Issue Tracker

I submitted a patch to change this to "Blacklist: Destination for BlackListed Calls"

(cc @vsc55 @kgupta)

1 Like

That was quick.

This was fixed under backup v16.0.19

Thank you, @kgupta!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the quick feedback. Your hint (Admin → Blacklist → Settings → Destination for BlackListed Calls → set a correct destination (instead of == choose one ==) run fwconsole reload) has solved the problem.

(And the fact that the description will be clearer in Blacklist version 16.0.19 is certainly helpful).

1 Like

Thanks for the solution @PitzKey!

1 Like

Sweet I get to do this on 100 systems lol

The “fix” is that it properly describes the error. ‘Calls Go’ was very confusing.

Ya, I realized after reading it correctly :rofl:. That’s why I deleted my post.

Thanks @PitzKey

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.