New Born Issues

I installed freepbx on ubuntu and have some issues .

Ubuntu 20.4
Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu** )
PHP 7.4.3
Asterisk 16.2.1

not familiar with this OS but hope to get some help from members:

so … lets begin …

IP_ADDRESS/admin/config.php?display=modules

getting :smirk:
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException thrown with message “implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters”

Stacktrace:
#5 Whoops\Exception\ErrorException in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modulefunctions.class.php:454
#4 implode in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modulefunctions.class.php:454
#3 module_functions:update_security_notifications in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modulefunctions.class.php:211
#2 module_functions:getonlinexml in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Modules.class.php:413
#1 FreePBX\Modules:getCachedOnlineData in /var/www/html/admin/page.modules.php:1142
#0 include in /var/www/html/admin/config.php:477

trying to APPLY CONFIG there is an Error :slight_smile:
“Unknown Error. Please Run: fwconsole reload --verbose”

that command gave me this output :slight_smile:
sudo fwconsole reload --verbose
sudo: unable to resolve host freepbx-: Name or service not known
Reload Started

In Database.class.php line 246:

[PDOException (42S02)]
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘asterisk.voicemail_admin’ doesn’t exist

Exception trace:
() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:246
PDO->query() at n/a:n/a
call_user_func_array() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:246
FreePBX\Database->query() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:340
FreePBX\Database->sql_getOne() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:287
FreePBX\Database->sql() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/DB.class.php:235
DB->sql() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/sql.functions.php:29
sql() at /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php:3288
core_do_get_config() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php:95
FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Console/Reload.class.php:318
FreePBX\Console\Command\Reload->reload() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Console/Reload.class.php:91
FreePBX\Console\Command\Reload->execute() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:255
Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:960
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:255
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:148
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:163

reload [–json] [–dry-run] [–skip-registry-checks] [–dont-reload-asterisk]

It will be nice if someone can lead me to success :slight_smile:

Then why did you go outside of the box?

Use the actual distro, and not have these types of problems.

1 Like

You don’t say what version of FreePBX you’re using, assuming 16. Agree with @sorvani, the distro is the better option for beginners.

This is caused by a framework bug in the beta. You can probably resolve with

fwconsole ma downloadinstall framework

and then upgrading modules like normal after that.

OK
my version FreePBX 15
that is what I get :
Downloading module ‘framework’

implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters

moduleadmin [-f|–force] [-d|–debug] [–edge] [–ignorecache] [–stable] [–color] [–skipchown] [-e|–autoenable] [–skipdisabled] [–snapshot SNAPSHOT] [–format FORMAT] [-R|–repo REPO] [-t|–tag TAG] [–skipbreakingcheck] [–sendemail] [–onlystdout] [–] []…
Downloading: command not found
root@freepbx-fadii:/usr/local/src/freepbx#
root@freepbx-fadii:/usr/local/src/freepbx# In modulefunctions.class.php line 454:
In: command not found
root@freepbx-fadii:/usr/local/src/freepbx#
root@freepbx:/usr/local/src/freepbx# implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `:’
root@freepbx:/usr/local/src/freepbx#
root@freepbx:/usr/local/src/freepbx#
root@freepbx:/usr/local/src/freepbx# moduleadmin [-f|–force] [-d|–debug] [–edge] [–ignorecache] [–stable] [–color] [–skipchown] [-e|–autoenable] [–skipdisabled] [–snapshot SNAPSHOT] [–format FORMAT] [-R|–repo REPO] [-t|–tag TAG] [–skipbreakingcheck] [–sendemail] [–onlystdout] [–] []…
-bash: args: No such file or directory
–debug]: command not found
–repo: command not found
–force]: command not found
–autoenable]: command not found
moduleadmin: command not found

I do not no what is DISTRO … can you guys explain shortly or send a step by step manual for beginers

thanks

https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PPS/Installing+SNG7+Official+Distro

To install FreePBX distro, Download the ISO and install it on an x86 or VM:

1 Like

FreePBX 15 has PHP 7.x support but I that is up to 7.3 as the way this implode() command is being used was deprecated in 7.4 but still works in 7.3. My install on Ubuntu with FreePBX15 uses 7.3 doesn’t throw these warnings.

So this really isn’t a bug but more so FreePBX doesn’t properly support PHP7.4+.

Hi ,

After downloading SNG7-PBX-64bit-2104-1.iso how do I mount it on a virtual server and install the iso fie ?
I do not have CD/DVD drive or USB connector to my VM

The same way as you would attach any bootable DVD to that VM. That’s a question for the people who support the VM. At the very least you would have to provide details of the software used to implement the VM, for people using VMs to know whether the procedure they could use would work for you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.