Need suggestion

I need to know how to archive my emails. I tried the method which is available on the web but didn’t get any success and also I lost some of my mail. If anyone can suggest a method it’ll be helpful.

Thank you

You could arrange for your MTA (Mail YTransfer Agent, Likely PostFix) to bcc (blind carbon copy) all mails traversing it to a mailbox specifically for archiving.

I guess you tried the manual method. There are more options such as to hire an expert or you can use online and offline tools. But I recommend you to search the web before to try out any of these methods.

I don’t even know if they are still around, but Barracuda Systems has a bunch of email handling systems that you can add to your network.

They are for things like government accountability requirements and fiduciary services, and may not make sense for a small installation, but that’s another way to go.

Here I found the solution if you want to know
https://www.reddit.com/user/International_Leg573/comments/ksc1wg/how_to_archive_mails/

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.