Need help! i got error after installed freepbx 2.9 (asterCC

i need help. i just tried to install FreePBX 2.9 (asterCC0.21). but after installed. i got error.

retrieve_conf failed, config not applied

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1
Added 2 minutes ago
(freepbx.RCONFFAIL)

exit: 1
[FATAL] SELECT context, description, faildestination, featurefaildestination FROM customcontexts_contexts [nativecode=1146 ** Table ‘asterisk.customcontexts_contexts’ doesn’t exist]SQL -
SELECT context, description, faildestination, featurefaildestination FROM customcontexts_contexts

Trace Back:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/sql.functions.php:11 die_freepbx()
[0]: SELECT context, description, faildestination, featurefaildestination FROM customcontexts_contexts [nativecode=1146 ** Table ‘asterisk.customcontexts_contexts’ doesn’t exist]SQL -
SELECT context, description, faildestination, featurefaildestination FROM customcontexts_contexts

/var/www/html/admin/modules/customcontexts/functions.inc.php:855 sql()
[0]: SELECT context, description, faildestination, featurefaildestination FROM customcontexts_contexts
[1]: getAll
[2]: 2

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/usage_registry.functions.php:103 customcontexts_check_destinations()
[0]: 1

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/usage_registry.functions.php:305 framework_check_destination_usage()
[0]: 1
[1]:

/var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:572 framework_list_problem_destinations()
[0]:
[1]:
1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

Why are you trying to install a version that is well past end of life? (At least a decade since it was released!)

1 Like

Without wanting to appear flippant, the answer is not to install that version. If you are trying to rebuild then install a fresh v16 and restored from v2 backup.

Whilst someone may be able give you an answer to this specific issue it seems really odd to do this.

It’s almost like asking for help installing win95 from floppy!

1 Like

i just want to try freepbx! this version is working well with old pc!

Your on the road to heartache this way. Depending on the spec of the old PC the latest version will probably run but just audio quality, speed of apply config etc might be quite slow. Alternatively depending on where you are based you might be able to get a free trial on a hosted version.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.