Need help configuring Sangoma S500 for Vitelity

Hello everyone! Most of our phones are setup on FreePBX but I have an employee that is remote and instead of configuring the phone with a VPN certificate - I would like to configure the phone so it reports to Vitelity instead of a FreePBX system. I have created a sub account on Vitelity user portal. The below is how I currently have the phone setup but it keeps saying register failed. I’m not sure if I have the information correct or not and need a bit of guidance.

Primary SIP Server: vitelity.net
SIP User ID: I put the name of the sub account that I created in this field
Authenticate ID: I put the name of the sub account that I created in this field
Authenticate Password: I put the password that was generated for this sub account from Vitelity

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

That would be better answered by Vitelity, there are examples ontheirwebsite. Make sure they have their local router/modem set correctlyfor SIP fotwarding1

Looks like the issue was on Vitelity’s side although they didn’t go into too much detail. The phone is now registered. The Primary SIP Server should be set to inbound41.vitelity.net

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.