Need Fedora Core 8 FreePBX install help

Hi everyone! I’ve just installed the Fedora Core 8 RPMs for asterisk 1.4.18-1 x86-64 on a dual-core Athlon X2 RAID-5 server, and now need help installing FreePBX on this beast. My first attempts at doing so, using the CentOS 5.1 installation steps, caused a boot-up failure resulting in data loss. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Ok, after a lot of head scratching, I followed the INSTALL txt file included in the archive and was able to get it up and running! Now I getting the following error on the dashboard under the FreePBX Notices box:

Failed to copy from module agi-bin
Retrieve conf failed to copy file(s) from a module’s agi-bin dir: copy(/usr/share/asterisk/agi-bin/user_login_out.agi): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/usr/share/asterisk/agi-bin/checksound.agi): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/usr/share/asterisk/agi-bin/dialparties.agi): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/usr/share/asterisk/agi-bin/list-item-remove.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/usr/share/asterisk/agi-bin/enumlookup.agi): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/usr/share/asterisk/agi-bin/directory): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/usr/share/asterisk/agi-bin/recordingcheck): failed to open stream: Permission denied
copy(/usr/share/asterisk/agi-bin/fixlocalprefix): failed to open stream: Permission denied

Added 8 hours, 52 minutes ago
(retrieve_conf.CPAGIBIN)

None ofthese files exists in these directories. Are these specific to Asterisk on Fedora Core 8 or a part of FreePBX?