Mystery calls to voicemail

I have a very strange issue. Two extensions, 181 and 182, are getting random calls directly to voicemail, i.e. *181 and *182, from a seeming consistent group of random extensions, the voicemails are always 10-11 seconds of silence and there is no record of the call in phones’ logs. Stranger still, the calls will come from a few extensions in the same office within a second of each other, however they are not in numerical order and the extension numbers aren’t even close to each other. In the past the calls were generally to both voicemails from one extension within a second or 2 of each other, however now it appears that one voicemail will get several with different extensions calling within a few seconds of each other at random times and days for a week or 2, then the other voicemail will get hit for a while. One of the extensions making these calls is mine so I know there isn’t some big prank going on.

I have ruled out transfers, menu call routing and ring groups as my number is not in the menu, not a part of a ring group and I don’t transfer calls.

All phones are on the same subnet, there are only a few switches, all unmanaged and all of the switches have phones that making the mystery calls, if the phones are even doing it.

I’m running CentOS 6.4 with FreePBX 2.11.0