MySql IVR Tables error in FreePBX 2.10Beta 1 from tarball

Hi there after install manually from tarball over a good install of 2.9 (latest modules upgraded) with obvious --force-version 2.9.0 and after download and installing all modules from module admin when i apply the red apply config button im getting this error

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1
exit: 1not writable[FATAL] SELECT dest, name, selection, a.id id FROM ivr_details a INNER JOIN ivr_entries d ON a.id = d.ivr_id ORDER BY name [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column ‘name’ in ‘field list’]SQL - SELECT dest, name, selection, a.id id FROM ivr_details a INNER JOIN ivr_entries d ON a.id = d.ivr_id ORDER BY nameTrace Back:/var/www/html/admin/libraries/sql.functions.php:11 die_freepbx() [0]: SELECT dest, name, selection, a.id id FROM ivr_details a INNER JOIN ivr_entries d ON a.id = d.ivr_id ORDER BY name [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column ‘name’ in ‘field list’]SQL - SELECT dest, name, selection, a.id id FROM ivr_details a INNER JOIN ivr_entries d ON a.id = d.ivr_id ORDER BY name/var/www/html/admin/modules/ivr/functions.inc.php:598 sql() [0]: SELECT dest, name, selection, a.id id FROM ivr_details a INNER JOIN ivr_entries d ON a.id = d.ivr_id ORDER BY name [1]: getAll [2]: 2/var/www/html/admin/libraries/usage_registry.functions.php:103 ivr_check_destinations() [0]: 1/var/www/html/admin/libraries/usage_registry.functions.php:305 framework_check_destination_usage() [0]: 1 [1]: Array/var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:577 framework_list_problem_destinations() [0]: Array [1]:
1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

obviously a DB table error but i have that entry and both tables in mysql…what could im doing wrong…im using asterisk 1.8.7.2 stable over centos 5.7

Best regards

after downloading trunk and doing manual tarball ./install_amp im getting this error…

Generating Configurations.conf, (if Asterisk is not running, you will get an error
In case of error, start Asterisk and hit the red bar in the GUI to generate the Configurations.conf files
Checking for PEAR Console::Getopt…OK
Running module install.php and install.sql scripts
Skipping extension and destination registry checks
not writable[FATAL] SELECT * FROM ivr_details where id = “4” [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column ‘id’ in ‘where clause’]

Trace Back:

/var/www/html/admin/modules/ivr/functions.inc.php:239 die_freepbx()
[0]: SELECT * FROM ivr_details where id = “4” [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column ‘id’ in ‘where clause’]

/var/www/html/admin/modules/queues/functions.inc.php:1075 ivr_get_details()
[0]: 4

/var/www/html/admin/modules/ivr/functions.inc.php:42 queues_get()
[0]: 300

/var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:619 ivr_get_config()
[0]: asterisk

Generating AMP configs…OK
Please update your modules and reload Asterisk by browsing to your server.

again a mistake in the tables and mysql so its a mistake in the migration of old 2.9 db to 2.10 to be solved…

Hi there again…well the rrors are generated by different identifications in tables and SQL queries in the code…
in many places there are things like this in sql code … a.ivr_id id etc etc
and there are no id tags in ivr_entries ivr_details etc all data names id are ivr_id as primary key and obviously all data queries give that error…

please correct all sql data queries to match ivr_id tag instead of id that are obviusly mispelled

Fernando -

Developers don’t hang out in the forums. If you want them to see this open a trac ticket in the Report Bug link:

http://www.freepbx.org/trac/newticket

posted as ticket 5454

How did you fix it ?
I did a freepbx distro upgrade with the last available :

http://upgrades.freepbxdistro.org/stable/1.88.210.57/upgrade-1.88.210.57

I have the same issue, I cannot reload configuration in freepbx and I have the same error about “name” field no being in IVR table…

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/sql.functions.php:11 die_freepbx()
[0]: SELECT dest, name, selection, a.id id FROM ivr_details a INNER JOIN ivr_entries d ON a.id = d.ivr_id WHERE dest in (‘ext-fax,102,1’)ORDER BY name [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column ‘name’ in ‘field list’]SQL -
SELECT dest, name, selection, a.id id FROM ivr_details a INNER JOIN ivr_entries d ON a.id = d.ivr_id WHERE dest in (‘ext-fax,102,1’)ORDER BY name

Did you manage to fix your issue by any mean ?

Solved in Final 2.10 Version…