My phones lose registration

I have several telephones with remote extensions and I have a failure in only 3 terminals, on occasion all 3 register with the same port and when I call one extension, it goes to another, and loses the registration, they can make calls but not receive them

That’s a NAT/Firewall issue where the remote phones are. You need to look there.

The strange thing is that in the same place where those phones do not work there are about 5 more phones and the rest works without problems

Not really. Pretty much still a NAT/Firewall issue.

I have already reviewed everything I do not understand where this error and even more than other phones work in the same place and with the same ip, any advice to review?

The PBX is going to send things to WANIP:WANPORT then your router/firewall is going to NAT that to LOCALIP:LOCALPORT so if the PBX is sending a call/audio to WANIP:WANPORT and the router NAT’s that to the wrong LOCALIP:LOCALPORT then it’s a NAT issue.

I get that some of the phones work but some of the phones don’t. Again that is a NAT issue, the router might not be able to hold that many NAT states in memory or is dropping them to fast or not keeping them opening.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.