Multiple Override Code / Time Conditions

Hey Guys and Gals,

So I have a location that wants to do a normal time frame of 8:00am to 5:00pm (M-F), but then they want to be able to Override this time condition on demand with a specific code to their liking for the occasion. So they can press the (ex: #271 Weekend) override code to enact the occasion, instead of the original time condition. (essentially it is more then 1 override code needed for this)

Is there a way to setup multiple Override Codes, instead of just one. I have the system running the Time Condition for 8:00am to 5:00pm. Now I just need the multiple Override Codes availibility.

This way the receptionist would be able to select Override code for Lunch / Weekend / Holiday / Maintenance / Vacation / or what ever, but be able to still have the Time Condition to be the main setting, only using the multiple Override code(s) when that situation happens.

When they come back from that occasion they can then disable that Override code and get back to Time Condition.

Any help on this in figuring out a answer or another method, please let me know.

Thanks,

-SF-