MQTT with Call Flow Control

Hello! I am looking to trigger call flow controls via MQTT subscriptions inside of Node-Red. Specifically, I would like to trigger Call Flow Controls, multiple or just one depending on what input is active on a Raspberry Pi. I am new to all of this, so any tutorials or examples would be awesome!

Thanks!
Kaleb

@lgaetz has a cool series on Youtube going through Node Red and FreePBX. Start here - Open Source Pro Tips by Sangoma: #9 – Connecting to & Controlling FreePBX with Node-RED: Part 1 - YouTube

Why don’t you just use moquitto_pub to send the changes of the input and mosquitto_sub together with a generic bash script to process that information?

this looks like a good way to start. I’ll check it out. thanks!

If I was doing this, I would use the node red AMI connector to update an AstDB familiy/key and then use Dynamic routes to branch the call flow based on the value in the AstDB as shown here: Using Dynamic Routes for Call Flow Control

I do this with the AMI connector – using it to update a _PRESENT variable based on Life360 data indicating whether that person is in the house or not. Then I use dynamic routes to route calls to an extension to that persons mobile phone.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.