Modules I can delete

Should I remove some of these commercial modules so I am not asked to update those that I am not using. Small office less than 6 people. Should I buy some of these commercial modules real estate construction office.

Admin

ModuleVersionPublisherLicenseStatusTrack
Asterisk CLI 13.0.4 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Newer than online version (13.0.3)
Backup & Restore 13.0.24 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Blacklist 13.0.13 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Bria Cloud Solutions 13.0.16 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Newer than online version (13.0.14)
Bulk Handler 13.0.13 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
CID Superfecta Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv2+ Not Installed (Available online: 13.0.3.14)
CallerID Lookup 13.0.10 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Certificate Manager 13.0.25 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation AGPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Class of Service 13.0.9 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Enabled and up to date Buy
Config Edit 13.0.7 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation AGPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Contact Manager 13.0.28 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Custom Applications 13.0.5 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Digium Addons 2.11.0.12 Stable Digium GPLv2 Enabled and up to date
Feature Code Admin 13.0.6 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Newer than online version (13.0.5)
FreePBX Framework 13.0.153 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv2+ Enabled and up to date
Localization Updates 12.0.7 Stable Schmooze Com Inc GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Online Support 2.11.0.7 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Phone Apps 13.0.59 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Enabled and up to date Buy
Phonebook 13.0.5.4 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Phonebook Directory 2.11.0.4 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Presence State 13.0.7 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Preserve Accountcode 13.0.2 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv2 Enabled and up to date
REST API 13.0.19 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation AGPLv3 Enabled and up to date
Recordings 13.0.25 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Newer than online version (13.0.24)
Sangoma MCU Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Not Installed (Available online: 13.0.3)
Sound Languages 13.0.15 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
System Admin 13.0.63.1 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Enabled and up to date
UCP Node Server Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Not Installed (Available online: 13.0.31)
User Control Panel 13.0.35 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation AGPLv3+ Newer than online version (13.0.34)
User Management 13.0.69 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation AGPLv3+ Newer than online version (13.0.67)
XMPP Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation AGPLv3 Not Installed (Available online: 13.0.12)
Zulu Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Not Installed (Available online: 13.0.43)
iSymphonyV3 4.1.16 Stable i9 Technologies GPLv3 Newer than online version (4.1.14)
Applications

Announcements 13.0.6 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Appointment Reminder 13.0.8 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Enabled and up to date Buy
Broadcast 13.0.11 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Newer than online version (13.0.10) Buy
Bulk DIDs 13.0.2 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Bulk Extensions 13.0.3 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Call Flow Control 13.0.12 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Call Forward 13.0.4 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation AGPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Call Recording 13.0.11 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation AGPLv3+ Newer than online version (13.0.10)
Call Waiting 13.0.4 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Callback 13.0.5 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
CallerID Managment 13.0.5 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Enabled and up to date Buy
Conference Pro 13.0.25 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Enabled and up to date Buy
Conferences 13.0.20 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Core 13.0.93 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
DISA 13.0.6 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation AGPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Dictation 13.0.4 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Directory 13.0.14 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Do-Not-Disturb (DND) 13.0.3 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Follow Me 13.0.32 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
IVR 13.0.24 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Info Services 13.0.1 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv2+ Enabled and up to date
Languages 13.0.6 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Misc Applications 13.0.2.3 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Misc Destinations 13.0.3 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Paging Pro 13.0.15 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Enabled and up to date
Paging and Intercom 13.0.19 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Parking Lot 13.0.17 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Parking Pro 13.0.22 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Newer than online version (13.0.19) Buy
Queue Priorities 13.0.2 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Queues 13.0.27 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv2+ Newer than online version (13.0.24)
Queues Pro Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Not Installed (Available online: 13.0.22)
Ring Groups 13.0.21 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Set CallerID 13.0.4 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Text To Speech Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Not Installed (Available online: 13.0.7)
Time Conditions 13.0.32 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Voicemail Blasting Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Not Installed (Available online: 13.0.8)
Voicemail Notifications Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Not Installed (Available online: 13.0.14)
Wake Up Calls 13.0.14 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv2 Newer than online version (13.0.13)
Web Callback Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Not Installed (Available online: 13.0.10)
Connectivity

DAHDi Config 13.0.15 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Digium Phones Config 2.11.3.2 Stable Digium GPLv2 Enabled and up to date
Extension Routes 13.0.9.2 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Enabled and up to date Upgrade
Outbound Call Limit 13.0.3 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Enabled and up to date Buy
SIPSTATION 13.0.13.10 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Enabled and up to date
SMS Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Not Installed (Available online: 13.0.8)
System Firewall 13.0.35.2 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation AGPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
WebRTC Phone Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Not Installed (Available online: 13.0.27)
Dashboard

System Dashboard 13.0.24 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation AGPLv3+ Newer than online version (13.0.22.3)
Reports

Asterisk Info 13.0.7 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Asterisk Logfiles 13.0.10 Stable Schmooze Com. Inc. GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
CDR Reports 13.0.29.4 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Call Event Logging 13.0.23 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Call Recording Report 13.0.22 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Enabled and up to date Buy
PHP Info 13.0.2 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv2+ Enabled and up to date
Pinsets Pro 13.0.6 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Enabled and up to date Buy
Print Extensions 13.0.3 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Queue Reports 13.0.14 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Enabled and up to date Buy
Voicemail Reports Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Not Installed (Available online: 13.0.11)
Weak Password Detection Stable Schmooze Com Inc GPLv3+ Not Installed (Available online: 13.0.1alpha1)
Settings

Asterisk API 13.0.2.5 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv2+ Enabled and up to date
Asterisk IAX Settings 13.0.4 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation AGPLv3 Enabled and up to date
Asterisk REST Interface Users 13.0.4 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Asterisk SIP Settings 13.0.23.5 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation AGPLv3+ Newer than online version (13.0.23.4)
Camp-On 13.0.3 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
EndPoint Manager 13.0.61 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Enabled and up to date Buy
Fax Configuration 13.0.32 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Newer than online version (13.0.30)
Fax Configuration Professional 13.0.31 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Enabled and up to date Buy
High Availability Services 13.0.8.5 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation Commercial Enabled and up to date Buy
Music on Hold 13.0.20 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
PIN Sets 13.0.7 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Route Congestion Messages 13.0.2 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Speed Dial Functions 2.11.0.3 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Enabled and up to date
Text To Speech Engines 13.0.5 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation AGPLv3 Enabled and up to date
Voicemail 13.0.50 Stable Sangoma Technologies Corporation GPLv3+ Newer than online version (13.0.48)

Disable the ones you don’t use instead of removing them. That way they don’t get reinstalled when you do distro updates.

Yes.

1 Like

My latest Ferrari is almost out of fuel, and I’ll need to buy another one. I’m with @lgaetz - buy more commercial modules.

(PS: People keep telling me that you can refill these things, but whenever I ask the Dealership about it, they keep saying that you can’t, and I have to buy another one…)

1 Like

I just snorted coffee out of my nose. Thanks for that.

1 Like

Ferrari, the inkjet of automobiles.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice I will do that. Any suggestions on what modules should be bought for a small office like mine? Is there a basic, upgraded, or premium configustion of the system that people recommend? I get that most ;likely it depends on what services a business would need. Do I need any extended modules? Sorry for being basic, but I really don’t know all the advantages of the system yet. Still learning but it has served me well.

Mike

Take a few minutes to read up on what’s available:

I like Zulu, EPM and EPM for UCP, Phone Apps and Sysadmin Pro but everyone will have different recommendations that won’t necessarily work for you.

I think it depends a lot on your phones and the options you want to exercise. As good as the commercial EPM is, it may well be overkill for certain phone models.

My suggestion is to try the system out in “Free as in beer” mode - don’t buy anything just yet. As you work through your issues, you’ll come quickly to realize what areas are deficient for your needs.

Personally (largely because I’m not just “old” school, I’m “prehistoric” school) I set up my phones by hand, so the only module I regularly buy is the System Admin module, which is well worth the pittance they charge for it. It doesn’t make the ‘day-to-day’ stuff any easier, but the “I think I set that once last year” stuff is really handy.

The System Admin commercial upgrade is well worth the money for easy setup and especially email setup.

@Igaetz

I think they get reinstalled/updated; just stay disabled. Still wish we could remove those we do not use and never get them to update and keep disabled.

John