Module Updates - Help & Advice

I have just updated some modules (DAHDI Config and some others) which has just gave me an afternoon of grief

On finishing the update and rebooting the server my E1 link did not come back up. On investigating I found the DAHDI module had reset back to T1 and lost all my settings. Luckily I knew what they were and setting it all back up got it going again.

I also have the following messages now appearing in the logs on all SIP to SIP calls that only started after the modules were updated. I’ve not udated my secondary and these messages dont appear, are they part of the update and can be ignored or is there something else going on?

[2015-03-08 17:36:49] WARNING[7522][C-0000001d] ccss.c: 0 is an invalid value for ccbs_available_timer. Retaining value as 4800
[2015-03-08 17:36:49] WARNING[7522][C-0000001d] ccss.c: 0 is an invalid value for ccnr_available_timer. Retaining value as 7200
[2015-03-08 17:36:49] WARNING[7522][C-0000001d] ccss.c: 0 is an invalid value for ccnr_available_timer. Retaining value as 20

I’m running FreePBX 2.11 64-bit Asterisk 11.14.2

UPDATE - I also had to run a yum update to update some Dell Opemanage packages and just noticed that it has put on a few additional packages that were due an update. On running exactly the same steps on my secondary I don’t get the above messages. Can these be safely ignored or where are they coming from?

Thanks

I had some scheduled downtime yesterday and applied the latest batch of module updates. A few reboots also took place and the above timer messages disappeared however on looking today they have came back.

I’ve still not found the cause and it does not seem to cause a problem but I’ve had this system running for about 2years now and never seen these before until recently.

Can anyone shed any info on these messages?