Module Update Mismatch

Currently running through a batch of required module updates and I have a few that are all dependent on each other with a key module requiring;

Missing Requirements: * EndPoint Manager module version 16.0.79.6 or higher is required, you have 16.0.77.1

However Endpoint Manager is showing as 16.0.77.1 and being up to date. Not sure how I go about getting the later version?

I am running FPBX v16 and have a valid EPM licence on the system

Hi @Sc00by

We pushed the latest EPM (16.0.79.13) to stable, Can you please try to update EPM module again . thanks.

fwconsole ma upgrade endpoint

my distro 15 systems aren’t seeing that version unless I go to edge… then they seen 15.0.59.17

i’ve run, fwconsole moduleadmin upgradeall a few times and saw it kept complaining about endpoint as a dependency to other modules, which are now “disabled pending an update”.

I’ve run the command above to just upgrade endpoint, but it refuses to upgrade past version 16.0.77.1.

I just did a fwconsole stop & start as well, but no luck.

if i run

fwconsole moduleadmin listonline i get told that endpoint is up to date.

No repos specified, using: [standard,commercial,unsupported,extended] from last GUI settings
±--------------------±-----------±--------------------------------------------±------------±----------+
| Module | Version | Status | License | Signature |
±--------------------±-----------±--------------------------------------------±------------±----------+
| endpoint | 16.0.77.1 | Enabled and up to date | Commercial | Sangoma |

Current version of Freepbx installed:

yum list installed |grep -i pbx
asterisk18.0-freepbx_asterisk_modules.x86_64
fail2ban-fpbx.noarch 0.8.14-78.sng7 @anaconda/2208
freepbx16.x86_64 16.1-1.sng7 @anaconda/2208
sangoma-pbx16.noarch 2302-1.sng7 @sng-sng7php74

Hi, I’ve the same issue, when i send “fwconsole ma upgrade endpoint”, i get “endpoint does not exist online, unable to upgrade

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.