Module "pms [not enabled]" is unsigned and should be re-downloaded

Hi, Can someone help me with this error in my dash board?

Also whats the best way to keep my system updated? Running yum update from the command line?

Thanks,

If you’re not a licensed user of the Property Management module, you can just remove it:

fwconsole ma delete pms

Assuming you’re using the FreePBX Distro 14+
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/Updates

The plot thickens. I have the apply config button in red meaning I need to apply a change. I click apply and I get this error:

Unknown Error. Please Run: fwconsole reload --verbose

I then run:
[root@freepbx]# fwconsole ma enable pms

locale: Cannot set LC_CTYPE to default locale: No such file or directory

The following error(s) occured:

• Module pms cannot be enabled
    In Self_Helper.class.php line 212:

[Exception (404)]                                                                                                                                                                             
    Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Pms'A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install pms 2) fwconsole ma enable pms  

Exception trace:
    () at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:212
    FreePBX\Self_Helper->loadObject() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:106
    FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
    FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() at /var/www/html/admin/modules/oracle_connector/Oracle_connector.class.php:22
    FreePBX\modules\Oracle_connector->__construct() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:124
    FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
    FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.php:393
    FreePBX\Hooks->preloadBMOModules() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.php:39
    FreePBX\Hooks->updateBMOHooks() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Console/Reload.class.php:125
    FreePBX\Console\Command\Reload->reload() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Console/Reload.class.php:91
    FreePBX\Console\Command\Reload->execute() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:255
    Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:960
    Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:255
    Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:148
    Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:163

reload [–json] [–dry-run] [–skip-registry-checks] [–dont-reload-asterisk]

Unable to install module pms:

• Cannot find module
      Unable to install module 2:
    • Cannot find module
      Updating Hooks…Done
      Chowning directories…
      In Self_Helper.class.php line 212:
    Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Pms'A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install pms 2) fwconsole ma enable pms  

[root@freepbx]# fwconsole ma enable pms

locale: Cannot set LC_CTYPE to default locale: No such file or directory

The following error(s) occured:

• Module pms cannot be enabled

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.