Module Not Found

Hello,
I just installed FreePBX 16.0.40.4 after downloading the distro .iso from https://www.freepbx.org. When I click Application–>MISC Application–> and then add one. I try to set the Destination to “Custom Destinations” like I did in v15.0.37.1 and point it to something I have set up in extensions_custom.conf but all I see is “Custom Applications”. Why? Did the name change? More importantly, when I do that it pops up a page that says “Module Not Found” and “We are unable to find any information on the module you are looking for”. It’s not asking me to purchase a module, just that it’s not found. I did check that the system and all the modules are up to date. I did “fwconsole ma updateall” but all seems to already be updated. Rebooted, etc… Can someone shed some light on what is happening here?
Thanks!

I have uninstalled the MISC Applications module and reinstalled it to no avail. I also see this when navigating to Connectivity–>Inbound Route–>±->Set Destination.
Am I the only one?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.