Mistakenly transfered call to paging. How do you get it back?

I had a scenario happen today that I had not thought of. I have a Grandstream GXP-2000 hooked to the customer’s paging system. You dial extension 4000, the Grandstream, and it auto answers and activates paging through a Bogen paging amp. During a busy time today, the receptionist mistakely transferred a call to the paging system, giving the caller an open mic to the plant. (Could this be called “Factory Karioke?”)

I am wondering if there is a way to get that call back after you have made such a mistake. It is a connected call to the Grandstream phone. Ideally, I would like to have an extension number to dial that will retrieve the caller from the paging system. If not possible, a way to forcibly hang-up the call by dialing an extension number.

I am pretty sure this will happen again. Today, I just happened to be logged in to the phone server when it happened, so I cut the show a little short.

well it has been suggested, for good reason, that the paging context should not be present in the transfer context - which is one solution. I believe you could transfer the call back though something like FOP, and with a little AGI/manager programming, one could write a script that could be called as requested which would transfer the call back to another number. All of which are less than trivial to implement…

Thanks Phillippe, I will try the contexts and see if that will resolve it. Otherwise, I will tackle a script and post the finished product here.