Missing Source RPM

Hello,

I am trying to install the latest “USECALLMANAGER” module on a fresh FreePBX with asterisk 16. I’m following the steps found in FreePBX’s wiki under the “CISCO” page (forum doesn’t allow me to post link), but I face a problem when reaching the command:
yumdownloader --source asterisk13

I replaced this with
yumdownloader --source asterisk16
but I get the error:
No source RPM found for asterisk16-16.3.0-1.sng7.x86_64

Am I doing something wrong? Is the latest SRPM missing?

Thanks,
Chris

You install Asterisk 16 with

asterisk-version-switch

Thanks but this is not what I’m trying to do. I am following the procedure described here.

I know it isn’t the direction you are going, but have you looked at Chan-sccp-B on GitHub? I know it’s not exactly how you want to get there, but it’s a lot easier and uses the full feature set of these under-powered phones.

Thanks for your comment,

I am already using chan_sccp-b for other phones. Unfortunately (or fortunately) the newer Cisco phones only support SIP and therefore I need the above mentioned package to make them work properly.

I am happy with the USECALLMANAGER implementation, I have installed it in the past on FreePBX. I am just unable to install it on the latest asterisk 16 version of it, since the SRPM is missing. If someone gives me info on how to find the Source RPM - or if someone from the project’s team uploads it to the Yum repo, I’ll be set to go.

The USECALLMANAGER stuff hasn’t even been upgraded for Asterisk 13, so you’re way out in front of the leading edge.

I think you’re confusing USECALLMANAGER with something else, maybe the original chan-sccp.
It’s available for the latest versions of both asterisk 13 & 16 and I am successfully running it on a FreePBX box with asterisk 13, just want to upgrade to asterisk 16.

Check here

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.