Missing argument 1 after upgrade

After upgarding from 2.3 to 2.4 I am getting the following error>

Missing argument 1 for die_freepbx() in /var/www/html/admin/functions.inc.php on line 1097

the function:
function die_freepbx($text, $extended_text="", $type=“FATAL”) {
if (function_exists(‘fatal’)) {
// “custom” error handler
// fatal may only take one param, so we suppress error messages because it doesn’t really matter
@fatal($text, $extended_text, $type);
} else if (isset($_SERVER[‘REQUEST_METHOD’])) {
// running in webserver
echo “

”.$type." ERROR

\n";
echo “

”.$text."

\n";
if (!empty($extended_text)) {
echo “

”.$extended_text."

\n";
}
} else {
// CLI
echo “[$type] “.$text.” “.$extended_text.”\n”;
}
// always ensure we exit at this point
exit(1);

}
Any help is welcome,

thank’s

Orsogirgio

If you check the trixbox forums and others here there are some issues in the upgrade pathes. Also, make sure you followed the directions exactly int he upgrade. Did you? if not this is likely the culprit. I suggest saving and re-install with fresh version if possible.
Good luck,
Paris

"If you check the trixbox forums and others here there are some issues in the upgrade pathes. Also, make sure you followed the directions exactly int he upgrade. Did you? if not this is likely the culprit. I suggest saving and re-install with fresh version if possible"

I have read, before upgrade, the forum issue, I had followed the direction exactly for the upgrade. I had also tried to install the 2.6 version but found that backup setting are incompatible with. Is the upgrade also upgrading all the freepbx ? I also have an error on the flash panel “wrong server/client version”.

Thank’s
Orsogirgio

You might try restoring to the 2.2 version. Upgrade to 2.3 then use the package manager to upgrade. I have had success (expect for a myphpadmin error) doing it this way. Also, are you using 2.6.1 to upgrade if so, there was a break between FreePBX and Fonality over the Adsterisk and PBX portion of the trixbox. This may be the main reason you are failing int he upgrade.

Hope this helps, and you figure it out, Paris