Mirrored Extension in iSymphony

Hello,

I have a user with a mirrored extension. One in the office and one in home. We are using iSymphony on this system and when this user tries to originate a call, only his office phone rings. Both extensions are registered and make/receive other calls fine.

Curious if there’s a setting I need to change or an easy way for him to toggle which phone he wants to ring.

You will need to explain what you mean by ‘mirror’ in this context. How have you configured things such that they ring together?

I updated Max Contacts in the extension’s advanced settings and registered 2 phones (1 s505 and 1 s705) with the same extension number in extension mapping.

I have a vague memory of a setting in the isymphony admin panel where you can set the peer dial string. If you can change that to dial local/xxxx@from-internal instead of whatever is there now, you might get it to work. Otherwise, it’s a question for i9 support.

Thanks, I appreciate the suggestion. I’ll give it a shot. I have a ticket open with i9 as well, just figured I’d try here too while I wait for a response.

If it is capable of originating a call to local/xxx@from-internal, it will work but is less than ideal. They may have a better way of originating to pjsip endpoint with multiple contacts/aors.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.