Minor Module Upgrade Issue

Just upgraded 30 of 31 modules tonight and all seems okay on my distro version 10.13.66-20. However, I do not use Zulu and it is disabled and I do not use Customer Relations module and that too is disabled. When completed I receive the following message:

Module Administration
Errors with selection:
Customer Relationship Management Link cannot be upgraded:
The Module Named “Zulu” is required, but yours is disabled.
Please try again after the dependencies have been installed.

It’s nice to have everything upgraded with those that are not desired disabled so they don’t come back on system upgrades.

Is there any way to update this module without enabling then disabling Zulu? I don’t see that doing such is much of an issue or problem, just nice to have seamless module updates.

Thanks!

John

No it has a dependency on Zulu so it requires that module. If your not using either of them than disable them.

Hi Tony and thanks for the response. I guess I wasn’t clear in my OP that both modules are in fact disabled.

It would just be nice to have seamless updates where one doesn’t always have ‘hanging’ module updates to disabled modules when one disabled module has a dependency on another disabled module.

So, either enable Zulu in in order to update the disabled CRM module then disable it again? Or just leave them disabled and always have it pop up that it needs updating?

Thanks!

John