Successfully ran imports from both Elastix 2.5 and 4.0 using xrobau’s recommended method. There are 23 fields in both Elastix versions that match-up with what is present in FreePBX 13 (calldate,clid,src,dst,dcontext,channel,dstchannel,lastapp,lastdata,duration,billsec,disposition,amaflags,accountcode,uniqueid,userfield,did,recordingfile,cnum,cnam,outbound_cnum,outbound_cnam,dst_cnam) with only a difference in order.
For future reference, here are some tips:
- You can reset the MySQL database password for the root account in Elastix by running:
- Verify that you can login to MySQL using the credentials:
mysql -u root -p
- Export the cdr database using:
mysqldump -u root -p --skip-opt -t -c asteriskcdrdb cdr > /tmp/cdr.sql
- Run a backup on the FreePBX server just in case!
- Import the cdr database using:
mysql -u root -p asteriskcdrdb < /tmp/cdr.sql
- A 5 year database took about 1-2 minutes to run on my machine.
Hope this helps. Thanks again, Rob!