Manipulatin outgoing number

I don’t want to believe that :wink:

On the CLI I doublechecked, what you mentioned above:

I can only think of one reason why that would be happening, and that’s because you aren’t using this trunk for your actual outbound calls.

The numbers are sent manipulted to the provider, but not in the CDR.
Why that?

When using the trunk “dialed number manipulation rules” the console shows the correct international number +49621 12345 butz in the CDR is still the manually dialed 12345.
And when I delete those rules, the CLI says 12345.

So to sum it up:
Manipulation works for sending it to the provider, but not to the CDR and hence not to Bitrix.

And here we are again in the Britrix addin.
Why should bitrix offer such a possibility, if not they were aware of exactly this (my) problem.

What I need to know, if there is a way to change the number here.
Just addin +49 is dumb, as you mentioned above, but I wanted to check, if this would work and it does.

So I need something like this:
replace(00, +49621, ${EXTEN});replace(0, +49, ${EXTEN})

Or somthing similiar.
As I read to documentation the only variable manipulation I found was stripping.
Is there more?

I tend to agree, that I’m stuck :wink:

I see in the logs Asterisk transforms the outgoing number.
But only after the number is sent to Bitrix.

I’m puzzled why I should be the only one with such a request.
Am I missing something?

Update
There is a way to do it!
For those, who might stumble along the same path:

You need to create three outgoing routes in freepbx matching the dial plan for local, city and international numbers.
Then you can modify in informunity outbound routes the advanced settings to add +49 to ${EXTEN} for instance.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.