Manage FreePbx modules from command line

Is it possible to manage (install/upgrade/uninstall) FreePbx modules from Linux command line instead of web interface?

Moreover, is it possible to issue an “Apply configuration change” command from command line?

Thanks
Francesco

I just posted a question asking if it was OK to do a “core restart when convenient” from the Asterisk CLI. If this is acceptable to do it would answer your question about loading from the command line.

You can all from the command line.

Look at the module_admin and amportal commands

Thanks!
Just for completeness of information, in my system module_admin command is under /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/bin and usually you’ll need to run it with the full path.
On the other side amportal is under /usr/sbin which is usually in PATH of root user.

That is correct if installed to defaults.

I am using FreePbx 2.7 installed from scratch using the AsteriskNow 1.7.0 ISO image (starting with boot option 1: Asterisk 1.6 + FreePbx).

A freshly installed system comes with Framework module ver 2.7.0.0 installed but no /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/bin directory.
There, the module_admin command can be found inside /usr/src/freepbx-2.7.0/amp_conf/bin

Do you guys know about the find command?

from root dir: find | grep -i module_admin

The file is in /var/lib/asterisk/bin