Making a Queue honor wrap-up time after an agent completes an outbound call

Hey everyone. I apologize if a topic exists for this already, I tried searching around for the answer, and couldn’t find the answer in the forums or on the far reaches of the internet. If you are aware of a topic that has an answer to my concerns, please link it and I will go to work on implementing the changes needed :slight_smile:

I have three agents that do inbound and outbound calls, taking the inbound calls from a queue that has a 30 second wrap up time. One issue that we have is that when one of the agents finishes an outbound call, the queue throws a call at that agent immediately when the queue has more calls than agents.

Is there a setting that I am missing that forces the queue to observe the fact that the agent has just finished an outbound call, and waits to dispatch a call to that agent?

As far as I know, only queue calls respect wrapup. I know of no way to force a wrapup after outbound calls.

… unless you queue pause the agents when they make an outbound call. Set up a new context that pauses them on an outbound call and have them unpause when they are ready to take an inbound call.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.