Little issue when upgrading to FreePBX 15

I have a little problem when I upgraded from FreePBX14 to FreePBX 15. It appears all it is ok but at the end of process I have the following:

added 383 packages in 255.534s

Finished updating libraries!
Stopping old running processes…Zulu Server is not running
Done
Migration from XMPP was done previously
Generating CSS…Done
Module zulu version 15.0.58.3 successfully installed
Updating Hooks…Done
Chowning directories…Done
All upgrades completed successfully!
Updating Hooks…PHP Fatal error: Class ‘ComposerAutoloaderInitc5668f088e1d3d1331eec9932c333408’ not found in /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/vendor/autoload.php on line 7
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Class ‘ComposerAutoloaderInitc5668f088e1d3d1331eec9932c333408’ not found in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/vendor/autoload.php on line 7
Stack trace:

1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/vendor/autoload.php:7

Any advice about this issue?

My guess is that something weird happened with the backup module during upgrade. From the console, what does fwconsole ma list say? If it says the backup module is disabled, I would try to reinstall it with the following command fwconsole ma install backup.

First of all thank you for your help.
Here is the output of fwconsole ma list:

| backup | 15.0.8.88 | Attivato | GPLv3+ |

in the backup module line output.
All other modules are Activated, too. I suppose all is ok?
After such an error I sent before, I should suppose that upgrade process stopped and some other things are not updated?
Thank you.

@asteriskpbx I’m thinking if you can use the fwconsole command successfully without it throwing errors (which I think you did) and can navigate to the backup module in the Gui without it also throwing errors, then everything should be good. I wish I knew why it threw that original error, but we may not be able to reproduce it which means it’s probably okay.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.