Limit the ring time when we are calling on any cell phone no or mobile no

How can i limit ring time when i am calling on cell phone no and mobile no if user not answering with in 25 sec or 15 or(whatever i can put) in freepbx ring time from advanced settings.

i configured ring time from asterisk advanced settings it works but when i am calling on any extension and making that extension terminate call if found no answer with in 25 or 15 or(whatever i can put in freepbx ring time from advanced settings)

please help me out .

thanks in advanced.

My guess is that if you set “confirm calls” on your follow me connections, the problem will go away

If you use followme you can set what should happen to the call after timeout in the FMFM tab.

Hi dicko.
Thanks for response.

I configured “confirm calls” to make Ring Time configurable(as i have configured for 35 sec or 45 sec) but call not disconnected when no one answering as i expected(as i configured ring time)

Can you please help me out from these situation ?

Hi PitzKey.
Thanks for response.

I configured ring time from Follow-me Section to make Ring Time configurable(as i have configured for 35 sec or 45 sec) but call does not disconnected when no one answering as i expected(as i configured ring time).

Can you please help me out from these situation ?

Please provide logs.

Make sure you have call confirm enabled.

Also, can you post a screenshot of your config?

Logs, logs, always logs are needed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.