Let's Encrypt Certificate Verification issue

I want to remove the Let’s encrypt certificate as it’s giving errors.

I generated it from the Certificate Management. but it was recently giving me warning that verification timeout.

then this certificate won’t work.

[root@pbx~]# openssl verify -verbose -CAfile /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt /etc/letsencrypt/live/exampledomain.com/fullchain.pem
Error loading file /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
139917715388304:error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:bss_file.c:175:fopen(‘/etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt’,‘r’)
139917715388304:error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file:bss_file.c:182:
139917715388304:error:0B084002:x509 certificate routines:X509_load_cert_crl_file:system lib:by_file.c:258:

now due to this all of my Zulu extensions are not able to registered.

Check the Let’s Encrypt port is open in SysAdmin and try again.

The certificate manager and how it all ties into sysadmin is not intuitive at all imo. In certificate manager you need to check the checkbox to make the certificate the default. Then in sysadmin you need to go to HTTPS Setup > Certificate manager > select the certificate > Install.

Perhaps you already know this but you didn’t mention any of those steps so I am not sure if you did this or not.

Yes, I am already aware of this and already performed these steps but still my zulu mobile or desktop app won’t be able to connect to the server.

Immediately disconnecting and stating that invalid registration data.

Whole of the company is now down. 40 zulu licenses just down.

When all else fails you can try disable the module, then fwconsole ma downloadinstall modulename and then re-enable the module again. Starting with sysadmin and then maybe try zulu. I have had to do stuff like that on occasion to get things working again.

I have used the Certificate Manager to issue a new certificate and I can see it’s assigned.
I have installed it from HTTPs and it’s installed and showing me the new validation to the domain.

But when I checked the Certificate.

sudo certbot certificates
Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No certs found.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

openssl verify -verbose -CAfile /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt /etc/letsencrypt/live/exampledomain.com/fullchain.pem

Error opening certificate file /etc/letsencrypt/live/exampledomain.com/fullchain.pem
139852746803088:error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:bss_file.c:402:fopen(‘/etc/letsencrypt/live/exampledomain.com/fullchain.pem’,‘r’)
139852746803088:error:20074002:BIO routines:FILE_CTRL:system lib:bss_file.c:404:
unable to load certificate

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.