Latest Queue Module Update - No Good! (Fixed now)

Just updated to the latest queue module. Admin screen no longer showed.: httpd error:

[code:1]
[client 0.0.0.0] PHP Parse error: parse error, unexpected ‘;’ in /var/www/html/admin/modules/queues/functions.inc.php on line 277, referer: http://0.0.0.0/
[/code:1]

Commented out Line 277, and came back up.

Looks to be fixed now: Thanks gergnz:

Line 277 in ~/admin/modules/queues/functions.inc.php is wrong, and causes an error to occur:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘;’ in /var/asterisk/www/admin/modules/queues/functions.inc.php on line 277

Fixed as so:

• $results[‘announcemenu’] = isset($results[‘context’]) ? $results[‘context’];
  • $results[‘announcemenu’] = isset($results[‘context’]) ? $results[‘context’] : ‘’;
    [/code:1]

[quote=“wglenncamp”]Looks to be fixed now: Thanks gergnz:

Line 277 in ~/admin/modules/queues/functions.inc.php is wrong, and causes an error to occur:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘;’ in /var/asterisk/www/admin/modules/queues/functions.inc.php on line 277

Fixed as so:

• $results[‘announcemenu’] = isset($results[‘context’]) ? $results[‘context’];
  • $results[‘announcemenu’] = isset($results[‘context’]) ? $results[‘context’] : ‘’;
    [/code:1][/quote]

I made this change and I don’t get the error any more but I can’t get ‘Apply Config Changes’ to work now - it says: Error: Did not receive valid response from server

I just updated core to 2.3.5.

I’ve tried restarting but… ?

hmm,

I’m up to date and it seems to work fine (other than the reload bar not shoing up error I just reported - that I think was already there anyhow).

[quote=“p_lindheimer”]hmm,

I’m up to date and it seems to work fine (other than the reload bar not shoing up error I just reported - that I think was already there anyhow).[/quote]

The magic of a half-decent night’s sleep seemed to do the trick. Just seems to be working this morning but from a different PC so I suspect my dodgy company laptop had a hissy fit.