IVR Send to an extensions voicemail

Been looking around, and topic I find want to do complex things to send it to voicemail.
I just want “On timeout, send to this phones voicemail, do not ring the phone, just go to voicemail”
I see I should send it to *101 (101 is the extension) but there is no option for that.
How do I do this simple thing?

Voicemail should be available as a destination for the Timeout. On the next line you choose the desired extension / greeting.

Only option I seem to have that is remotely simmilar is “Voicemail blasting” no just simple “voicemail”

Not sure where you are checking but send to VM is definitely an option for a destination in the IVR.

Not in mine…
However I THINK I may have resolved it with a misc destination of *101 I won’t be able to properly test it untill I have things working properly. I am not fighting with time conditions not working (Another thread)

Are there any existing voice mailboxes in the system already setup?

I am actually not sure what controls that option being available in this drop down. It’s always been there for me when we went to set things up.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.