Having an IVR issue with FreePBX 14.0.17. I know its not the most recent, I have upgraded all my other PBX’s but this one has a few legacy devices I am migrating before I can upgrade. System is a Distro install no customizations outside of the admin console adding trunks, extensions, IVR, and ring groups. System has all the latest patches and updates (every month, verified there is no new updates). Has worked great for years but recently I noticed that calling my main number the IVR plays but it does not recognize any digits typed and just keeps repeating “we have not received a valid response”.
- If I call my main number from a Verizon cell phone it will NOT recognize any digits.
- If I call from another extension on the PBX it works as expected.
- If I call this PBX from any other PBX I operate (all use telnyx) it works as expected
- I have verified my trunk at Telnyx is set to use allow=ulaw,alaw and dtmfmode=rfc2833
- I have verified my trunk settings (inbound) in freepbx is set to use allow=ulaw,alaw and dtmfmode=rfc2833
- IVR module is V22.214.171.124
- is ONLY affecting one IVR, other IVR’s on the SAME PBX work as expected even when calling from Verizon!
- tried yes, no, and legacy setting for strict timeout
- there are no overlapping options (its 1, 2, 3 and extensions all starting with a 9)
- invalid eventually goes to my voicemail
- if I start entering digits on any other IVR the message stops immediately then and within 4 seconds choses the option based on the digits entered, for this IVR it ignores all digits and continues to play message (clearly its not hearing any tones)
I understand this may not be an IVR issue except that it works in every other way and all other IVR;s work fine. I am building a new IVR with all the same settings to see if that works.