IVR announce entire directory

I am trying to figure out how to get the IVR directory function to announce the entire directory. I see where the search function could be useful in a larger company. This is for a small office of 8-10 people and I would like to avoid searching for names in the IVR since the list is fairly short. Also not every caller knows how to spell the name of the person they are trying to find in the directory. I would just like a way to hit a button and have the IVR announce everyone and their corrisponding extension without having to do this using a custom recording where I list everyones name and extension. My problem with a custom recording is that everytime the staff changes someone has to go in and re-record this custom recording. I would assume the IVR could just play everyone’s voicemail recorded name then their extension in order. Maybe this could be done in the directory with wildcards where you could hit *** to search for all names in the directory?

Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

In my IVR configuration, I have # select the Phonebook Directory: Phonebook Directory. They then have to type in the name, but you would not have to change the IVR.