Issues with Time Conditions module

(Nathan) #1

I’ve just updated the modules on FreePBX and now the timeconditions module isn’t working. It’s disabled.

I click on Upgrade to 14.0.2.18 and Enable and then it errors out. I’ve tried to update via the CLI too and i get;

Updating tables timeconditions, timegroups_groups, timegroups_details...Done

In Timeconditions.class.php line 21:

Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=4824

moduleadmin [-f|--force] [-d|--debug] [--edge] [--stable] [--color] [--skipchown] [-e|--autoenable]        [--skipdisabled] [--snapshot SNAPSHOT] [--format FORMAT] [-R|--repo REPO] [-t|--tag TAG]     [--sendemail] [--onlystdout] [--] [<args>]...

Any tips on how to resolve this as everything is down at the moment.

(Nathan) #2

When doing a yum update i’m also getting the following;

Processing Dependency: kernel(skb_clone_tx_timestamp) = 0x83433c92 for package: kmod-forcedeth-0.65-1.sng7.x86_64
--> Running transaction check
---> Package kmod-forcedeth.x86_64 0:0.65-1.sng7 will be erased
--> Processing Dependency: kmod-forcedeth for package: sangoma-pbx-1910-1.sng7.noarch
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Package: sangoma-pbx-1910-1.sng7.noarch (sng-pkgs)
       Requires: kmod-forcedeth
       Removing: kmod-forcedeth-0.65-1.sng7.x86_64 (@anaconda/1707)
           kmod-forcedeth = 0.65-1.sng7
       Available: kmod-forcedeth-0.64-4.sng7.x86_64 (sng-pkgs)
           kmod-forcedeth = 0.64-4.sng7
       Available: kmod-forcedeth-0.64-5.sng7.x86_64 (sng-pkgs)
           kmod-forcedeth = 0.64-5.sng7
       Available: kmod-forcedeth-0.64-6.sng7.x86_64 (sng-pkgs)
           kmod-forcedeth = 0.64-6.sng7
 You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
 You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

(Itzik) #3

Try

yum downgrade kmod-forcedeth

Once done

yum clean all
yum update -y

Then modules

fwconsole chown
fwconsole ma upgradeall
fwconsole reload

(Lorne Gaetz) #4

Surprised to still be seeing this issue in the wild. It was due to a repo snafu 2 full years ago: OS Upgrade Error

(Nathan) #5

Currently the server won’t even boot due to an issue with the Kernel, it’s hosted in a datacentre and surprisingly trying to reboot it is a nightmare

(Nathan) #6

i did do the downgrade then lost connection to the server. I’ve since organised a remote KVM session and that’s where it had an issue with the kernel and wouldn’t boot.

(Itzik) #7

Do you get any error when booting?

(Nathan) #8

Apologies for not being the clearest of ways and i can’t scroll up/down at the moment whilst i’m regaining remote access.

(Itzik) #9

Can you try to boot with a older kernel?

(Nathan) #10

Thats what i plan to try as soon as i’ve regained remote access. They have to power cycle it remotely with in a 30 minute window… which means i get to look at a screen doing nothing for probably 30 minutes :roll_eyes:

(Nathan) #11

I have one Kernel to try and boot from, getting anxious! But this is the full screenshot.

(Nathan) #12

This system is running the phones for 5 primary (k12) schools. If anyone can offer any help - i’m willing to pay personally so long as it isn’t too much.

(Itzik) #13

Do you have any backups?

(Nathan) #14

I’ve made in to the data centre and i can’t boot into any Kernel :frowning:

Is there a way to recover through grub?

No backups, single server, no resilience… not happy with a member of our team.

(Itzik) #15

Sorry I’m not familiar with that. Maybe @dicko is.

I did the downgrade a while back in a putty session and it did not disconnect nor did it have any boot issues.
Are you sure that’s the only thing that was done?

(Communication Technologies) #16

Does the datacenter do any snapshotting?

grub is not part of linux and loads before any kernel so although you can manually manipulate it, only locally, it is probably more feasible to boot a recovery image/disk , perhaps

https://www.supergrubdisk.org/

(Nathan) #18

Unfortunately the datacentre didn’t do any snapshots. It was a colo only.

I’ve decided to rebuild in one of our offices as that sits on a 100mb line, just struggling to get it communicating with the schools and Gamma.

Any help would be very much appreciated, i’ve created a new thread… the saga part two.