Issues with digium d50 phones

I have a fresh distro install with sipstation trunks. I can dial out and receive calls no problem. The issue I am having is getting the Asterisk Phonebook to populate either the rapid dial keys or the Contact list of the Digium D50 phones.

I have tried using DPMA enabled under Endpoint Manager Global settings with the Digium module disabled as suggested, and the phones will not load, they just boot loop trying to do a firmware update, where the phone are already updated the the latest firmware version

With DMPA disabled under EPM Global and the Digium module enabled the phones load and function as they should but no contacts in the contact list or on the rapid dial keys.

I also have 3 DID’s and cannot figure out how to get them to load as 3 lines on the line soft keys.

Hi @brisbinj you can either use “EPM with DPMA” or “Digum phone” module.

If you are using “EPM with DPMA” then you need to populate keys manually as you normally configure any template in EPM i.e. EPM-> Digium Template -> D50 template.

I was trying to use EPM but it would always boot loop the phone when trying to update the firmware. I switched to the digium module and now everything works great.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.