Issue with Wakeup Call Module Ring Time and Delay Time in FreePBX

Dear FreePBX Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I encountered while using the Wakeup Call module version 15.0.5.5 in FreePBX Version 15.0.17.64. Despite configuring the ring time and delay time settings, I have observed discrepancies in their functionality.

Specifically, when setting the ring time to 120 seconds, the wakeup call only rings for approximately 15 seconds before terminating. This inconsistency makes it challenging to rely on the wakeup call feature effectively.

Furthermore, the delay time setting does not behave as expected. For instance, after rejecting a wakeup call, the retry time, which I set to 5 minutes, seems to trigger calls back sooner than the specified duration, leading to interruptions and inconvenience.

These deviations from the configured settings significantly impact the usability and reliability of the Wakeup Call module within FreePBX.Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated, and I look forward to a resolution that enhances the functionality of the Wakeup Call module in FreePBX.

Thank you for your time and support.

Ensuring accurate configuration of ring time and delay time settings is crucial for proper functionality. Updating both the Wakeup Call module and FreePBX to their latest versions may resolve existing issues. Additionally, reporting encountered discrepancies to FreePBX developers will aid in finding a solution.

Best Regard
Danish Hafeez | QA Assistant
ICTInnovations

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.