Issue with SysAdmin "UndefinedVariable: LatestVersionDetails"

Logged into the GUI for our system today and this error popped up in the banner at the top of the page:

Undefined variable: latestVersionDetails
File:/var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/CommercialLicense.php:247

Current PBX Version:16.0.40.7
Current System Version:12.7.8-2306-1.sng7
Sysadmin Version: 16.0.41.22

I have not changed anything since last week, no updates have been processed. All licensing is up to date.
I have tried installing sysadmin 16.0.41.20 and then reloading 16.0.41.22, nothing has fixed this error.

When opening the commercial license tab in Updates, I am given “Error Loading content”
Same thing with System Admin → Commercial Licenses.

Any idea what is causing this and how to fix it?

Good timing. I also have this issue today. In my case, I purchased a commercial module on Sangoma’s website, then went to this PBX to refresh and “apply” the license. But I cannot, because I have the exact same error.

I am also receiving this error on multiple systems. No licensing changes have been made and everything is up to date.

Hi @cloudpbxfuzz and @cferrall,

Are you currently seeing the error? Specifically, if you refresh the commercial license page in Sysadmin, does the error still appear?

We experienced a minor glitch in our portal database, which may be causing this issue. If the error persists after refreshing the page, please execute the following command to delete the cached data and try refreshing again:

delete from kvstore_FreePBX_modules_Sysadmin where `key`='commercialLicenseDetails';

Thanks
Kapil

i get a response of
-bash: key: command not found
-bash: delete: command not found

Running that command.

Same issue here today, has anyone resolved it yet?

Same response here

updated instructions, please enter to the DB and then from mysql prompt execute that command and refresh the page.

Response

Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)

Refreshed page with no change.

Please try with below module release which will fix the undefined variable error.

fwconsole ma downloadinstall sysadmin --tag=16.0.41.23
fwconsole chown
fwconsole r

Thanks

That worked!
Thank you!

Worked for me, many thanks…

Worked for me. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.