Is there a timer for HINT settings?

Is there a timer for HINT settings?
I have run across this problem in my last 3 installs. When a call is parked it can take any where from 20 seconds to 1 minute for the system to acknowledge the hint and light the LED on Snom phones. I don’t think its a phone issue but a system issue. To test I park a call then run CORE SHOW HINTS repeatadly from the cli. It will show the park orbit as IDLE as I keep running the command and when it finally switches to IN USE the LED will then turn on.

How does asterisk refresh itself and look for HINTS? And is there some type of adjustment that can be made to speed up the process?

Many Thanks

that sounds more like a bug to me, what version of Asterisk? I believe it should set the hint at the moment the call is parked, as part of the parking process. I haven’t looked at the code to verify that but? It may be worth also asking around on the Asterisk IRC of one of their forums or mailing lists to find out how it should be working. Just don’t mention FreePBX or you may be some people less willing to provide feedback. In the case of parking - it is 100% an Asterisk function, unless you find there is some configurable features.conf variable we are not setting in which case we would be happy to correct that.