IPPI and freePBX

Hello everybody,
I successfully set up my OVH trunk with your help, thanks a lot!
Now, i am trying to change for IPPI just for outbound calls, and I am lost.
I now understand routes, so that’s okay, but I don’t find any sip settings to register to my IPPI account.
Does anyone have a SIP config template working with ippi?
I found some templates on the net but they are all outdated, freePBX doesn’t register to my ippi.
Thanks a lot

From your IPPI dashboard, click on Account Settings, then SIP settings. You will see username and SIP proxy. You can’t see the password, but if you forgot it, set a new one.

In your pjsip trunk, set Username, Secret (password you set in IPPI) and SIP Server. Set Authentication Outbound and Registration Send. On the Advanced tab, set From User to your IPPI username. On Codecs, enable alaw and ulaw.

If it still won’t register, what (if anything) appears in the Asterisk log when it attempts? What shows in Reports -> Asterisk Info -> Registries?

Thanks for your answer.
I followed your instructions, and connected the outbound route to the new trunk.
That’s what I have in Asterisk Info > registries
<Registration/ServerURI…> <Auth…> <Status…>

ippi/sip:sip.ippi.com:5060 ippi Registered

Objects found: 1

And that’s whay i have in Asterisk log :
[2021-04-24 15:59:55] NOTICE[2087] res_pjsip/pjsip_distributor.c: Request ‘INVITE’ from ‘<sip:[email protected]>’ failed for ‘45.134.144.30:52197’ (callid: 863751937-1626818242-639609491) - No matching endpoint found

(here we go again :wink: )

Yes
The trunk is registered but I can’t use it, my outbound route is correctly configured with the trunk and it says “all lines are occuped”.

Unless you have an extension 2000 that was calling, this is probably just an attempted attack and unrelated to your present problem.

At the Asterisk command prompt, type
pjsip set logger on
make a failing test call, paste the Asterisk log for the call at pastebin.freepbx.org and post the link here.

Thanks for your answer.
I just had to put sip.ippi.com on the “from domain” field, and now it’s working perfectly!
Thanks again for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.