"Interoperability Certification" where they can be found?

Hi,

Surfing the internet, I’ve found this phone maker that show it’s “Interoperability Certification” released in 2011 by Digium.

Right now is there anything like this, with a simple list of software and firmware versions and capabilities of the endpoint to avoid bad experience before purchase?

Thanks. BR

I would reach out to the vendor directly, they should be able to point you in the correct direction.

I’m pretty unlucky with the vendors I’ve found, someone even doesn’t provide after sale support.

When they recognize a bug, these just say: it’s first time happening, no one than you has found this problem, and goodbye.

Actually I was hoping in a public list: not managed by vendor themself.

Sounds like a vendor to avoid then.

Main problem is that you bought a device that should manage SIP protocol, then discover that: is “compatible” with SIP protocol, not compliant.

Actually my solution is setup a pc with softphone, but how could it be that so many vendor manage a single RFC Protocol in different ways?

i.e. if you can have a prebuilt keyboard and handset, then you could setup a linux distro on your need.

Is there any “open hardware” solution?

I can speak specifically to the Algo 8180 that it works very well with FreePBX and Asterisk. I suggest sticking with hardware vendors that you see other people using. Reading through this forum should get you a good list.

You can also look at the list of devices supported by EPM and get a smaller but definitive list.

Have you seen this? It is a walkthrough.

Thanks for the reply, I’m not complaining about Algo at all, I don’t have tried the Algo products, I’ve found only the certification and wonder if other vendors got it too.

Thank you for pointing out to: EPM-Supported Devices - PBX GUI - Documentation

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.