International Calling

I think No, becuase calling plan only mention usa

If it not provide, wil not work??

If they don’t allow calling India, then you are right, it won’t work :wink:

I am guessing that your account is administratively limited. Contact AWS support and ask whether the restriction can be removed.

Hello @dicko please refer attached screenshot and suggest me how can i do the indian calling, amazon support indian calling

So tell me dial pattern after see the image, and where can i change, trunk dial pattern or outbound route dial pattern

I was using freepbx 15 and configred sip trunk ( pstn India) . outboud routes for India was not working with X. Please help

Please only post once for each ‘problem’

I have moved the duplicate thread into this one.

@dicko i done this way… Is this correct dail pattern in outbound routes…can i change the trunk dial pattern?? only change the outbound route or change both dial patterns, please suggest me and give me the clarity on dial pattern si this right please refer the image

I done the dial pattern this way

Pretend : +91
Prefix : blank
Match pattern : 0NXXXXXXXXX.

Please correct me if i am wrong

As I said,

Prepend : +91
Prefix : 0
Match pattern : NXXXXXXXXX

The user dials 0NXXXXXXXXX the trunk dials +91NXXXXXXXXX . Don’t add ‘.’ it will slow things down

This is add in the trunk dial pattern or outbound route pattern??

You don’t need new patterns. Either find out how to remove the international restrictions on Chime, or get a different trunking provider.

It replaces:

However, I think your whole internal numbering scheme is confusing, and won’t generalise to other destination countries. You seem to be using 1 to indicate North America and 0 to indicate India, leaving no way of indicating any other country.

Hi @david55 can you give me clear way of set dial patterns…

Understand how they work, and how telephone numbers are structured. It is not difficult.

The specifics depend on how your provider expects numbers to be presented and how you want to dial numbers within your system. The latter depends, to some extent, on how you intend to use the system.

The difficult part is decisions on how to handle various short numbers, like 911, and whether to simplify dialling of own country, and in some countries, own city, numbers.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.