Internal SIP to SIP callerID broken

For some reason, my sip_additional.conf reflects deivce/xxx instead of the FreePBX Display name field. heres a snip

[email protected]
callerid=device <2208>

In this case, the callerID should be set to FranksHouse but instead its device <2208> Im not sure what is going wrong here. I THINK this happened when I moved the system from one hardware platform to the other. I backed up the existing system using the backup tool in freepbx, and restored all files to the new install. Any help would be appreciated. I wish it was just as easy as editing the sip_additional.conf but there is more to it than that. How much I dont know. I upgraded to the beta to see if that would fix the issue. It did not.

I have this exact same problem.

I restored a backup from another server with different hardware, using the FreePBX backup/restore util, and it worked for a while, until I think a change was made, then all of the SIP phones, now show “device” on the CID.

The SIP_additional.conf file which is auto-generated writes the
callerid=device <Xten#>

everytime a change is applied.

This is regardless to the fact that the extension is properly configured on the Extention setup page.

see my comment in:

the easiest fix if you don’t have too many extensions is to just resubmit each extension to get the astdb tables properly regenerated. If you had followme setups, these are probably also broken.

p_lindheimer thanks. I will give it a shot. I have 20 extensions, so its no big deal. I will post my results when I get done.