Interconnecting 2 servers Asterisk (TrixBox 2.2)

I want to interconnect 2 site (SiteA and SiteB) with IAX in orther to any personne in siteA can call any extension in SiteB and the inverse.
I do this config : ( this procedure is her http://www.freepbx.org/2006/10/26/connecting-two-freepbx-machines-together/ )

In SiteA : ( TrixBox)

I creat Trunk IAX : IAX A&B
Name Trunk : SiteB

PEER Details :
allow=g729&ulaw ( ulaw for Canada)
context=from-internal
deny=all
host=XXX.XXX.X.XX (IP SiteB)
qualify=yes
type=friend

After this i’creat a Outbound Routes ToSiteB with argument [5-8]XXX ( we can call from SiteA all extension 5000 to 8000 in SiteB)

In SiteB the config : (TrixBox)

I creat Trunk IAX : IAX B&A
Name Trunk : SiteA

PEER Details :
allow=g729&ulaw ( ulaw for Canada)
context=from-internal
deny=all
host=XXX.XXX.X.XX (IP SiteA)
qualify=yes
type=friend

After this i’creat a Outbound Routes ToSiteA with argument [1-4]XXX ( we can call all extension 1000 to 4000)

this the config and when a do “iax2 show peers” in the tow site, the link is well connected.

The problem, when I call from siteA to SiteB the extension in SiteB ring. But in the other direction non ( from SiteB to SiteA)

Do you have a idea where the problem???

for site B, you say:

argument [1-5]XXX

but it should be argument [1-4]XXX

does it work for any ext on siteA? some particular ones don’t?

Sorry, that’s [1-4].
It’s dosen’t work for any extension.
From SiteA—>SiteB work
SiteB—>SiteA No

when you try to call site A?

If i try to call SiteA from SiteB it dosen’t work. it’s like a no outbound. I’don’t know why!!!

what shows up in /var/log/asterisk/full?

hello Rauchy, i noticed there was no conclusive anwer to your problem, i had the same issue and i seemed to solve it by allowing both alaw and ulaw codecs. Remove g729 from the list unless you have purchased the license or you have the open source version.