Hello I am running
PBX in a Flash Version 1.4 Daemon Status
- Asterisk * ONLINE * Zaptel * ONLINE * MySQL * ONLINE *
- SSH * ONLINE * Apache * ONLINE * Iptables * ONLINE *
- Fail2ban * ONLINE * IP Connect* ONLINE * Ip6tables * ONLINE *
- BlueTooth * ONLINE * Hidd * ONLINE * NTPD * ONLINE *
- Sendmail * ONLINE * Samba * OFFLINE * Webmin * ONLINE *
- Ethernet0 * ONLINE * Ethernet1 * N/A * Wlan0 * N/A *
- Running Asterisk Version : Asterisk 18.104.22.168
- Asterisk Source Version : 22.214.171.124
- Zaptel Source Version : 126.96.36.199
- Libpri Source Version : 1.4.9
- Addons Source Version : 1.4.7
My paging\intercom is not working properly, I have searched this forum and the PBIAF forum. It is not the ztdummy issue as my conference is working fine and I have reloaded it just in case, also the intercom works when dialed from my cordless phone on the pap2t
I have a paging group set up with code 777 (I’ve also tried 778) with my 2 GXP2000’s in the group, set up with duplex, force if busy, and default group.
When I dial *80777 from my analog phone on a pap2t adapter both my gxp2000s intercoms work beautifully
When I dial *80777 from either of my gxp2000’s I get a 404 not found error
When I dial *80777 from my eyebeam softphone on my computer I get "The person you are calling is unavailable"
When I dail *80777 from my grandstream BT100 I get a 404 error code
When I try the workaround described on http://www.freepbx.org/support/documentation/module-documentation/paging-and-intercom everything works fine. But all editing has to be done in the file, not on the freepbx web interface.
I thought the error might be caused by the gxp2000’s not sending the *80 code so I swapped the *80 with another code that was working. Then when I dialed the previously working code that was now assigned to paging, I got the same 404 error.
Ive gone into the CLI with asterisk -vvvvvr and I see a lot of activity when when I dial *80777 from the cordless phone on the PAP2T but absolutely nothing when I dial it from the grandstreams.