Intercom + BLF rings instead of answers (S500) ...[Resolved]

When I press the Intercom button and then the BLF key of the extension I want to intercom the extension rings instead of auto answers. However if I press the intercom button and then type the extension number the extension auto answers correctly. Also if I enter *80 in the dial pad and then press the BLF key it works as expected. Didn’t want to create a bug report until I received some feedback. Using Latest FreePBX, Asterisk 11. All modules and firmware are up to date

A quick look at the /var/log/asterisk/full log should tell you where your context is losing its mind.

Thank for the reply Dave! I will post logs shortly. On a side note I can create a button using prefix *80 and it works as expected so its not a huge issue :slight_smile:

If you can program another button to do it, it sounds like your phone template might need some tweaking. Andrew has posted a few good pointers to getting a jump on that.

I’ll look into it. :slight_smile: Thanks again Dave!

OK Disregard lol I didnt realise the intercom key was just a normal key set to speed dial *80+. I just needed to change it in EPM to prefix *80.