Installation Error

Hi All,

I was getting an error
[root@test ~]# /usr/src/freepbx-2.3.1/install_amp
-bash: /usr/src/freepbx-2.3.1/install_amp: /usr/bin/php: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

while installing the fileFreePBX in RHEL system.
Please can anybody help me out to fix this issue and can anybody send me a installation steps to install in RHEL.

a couple of comments.

the error is reasonably clear. /usr/bin/php: bad interpreter: No such file or directory. That means you don’t have php installed or if it is it’s installed in a non-standard way.

Next it is Highly recommended that you NOT install a version that is two whole major revisions out of date. Please take a look at using 2.5 instead.

If you go to the installation section on this site you will find the directions you are looking for. The quick way to get there is look at the top of this page and see where it say’s download. Click on it and follow it. It has the links for installation instructions and everything right on that page.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.
I have installed the FreePBX successfully but with some errors.
It’s opening in the browser but when I click on FreePBX Administration it’s showing as

Warning: file() [function.file]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 1012 is not allowed to access /etc/amportal.conf owned by uid 0 in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/pbx/admin/functions.inc.php on line 757

Warning: file(/etc/amportal.conf) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/pbx/admin/functions.inc.php on line 757
FATAL ERROR
Missing or unreadable config file (/etc/amportal.conf)…cannot continue

And the same case with Flash Operator Panel. The error was

Warning: file() [function.file]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 1012 is not allowed to access /etc/amportal.conf owned by uid 0 in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/pbx/panel/index.php on line 4

Warning: file(/etc/amportal.conf) [function.file]: failed to open stream: Success in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/pbx/panel/index.php on line 4

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/pbx/panel/index.php on line 5

I don’t know what mistake I have made. Please let me know the mistake I made.

Thanks,
Gouri Prasad.