Installation error on mysql package

During the installation I get the error “The file mysql-5.0.77-a.el5_5.3.i386.rpm cannot be opened”, if I understand the installation process e downloads this files from the internet, so I checked my firewall log and fund this error “Status: 10054 An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.” and the request was “Request: GET http://66.185.28.100/centos/5/updates/i386/RPMS/mysql-5.0.77-4.el5_5.3.i386.rpm” it seems to me that he cannot find this package in this server.

Can anyone help on this one?

Thanks,
Miguel Ferreira

Can you try the install again. It would appear something happened during the download of that package. I did verify the package does exist. We are in the process of bringing on 2 more servers as we are seeing alot more downloads that we expected and it has taxed the 20MB of data we had setup for this.

Perhaps a firewall is causing the problem? I had the same error. Noticed it was the first package. Found that my transparant proxy firewall was keeping it from downloading. Put in an exception for that machine and all was ok.

Just documentating in case others may have the same issue.