Incoming Sipstation sms issue

I’m setting up freepbx with the sipstation sms service using UCP as an interface

Initially I was able to receive text messages into the ucp, however that stopped, and I’ve been trying to figure out if my config is broken. Unfortunately all of the sms setup pages from the wiki are down from a wiki overhaul from what I can tell, any links I can find are broken and searches find those same broken links

When I send a text out from ucp it works perfectly, when I send one in I get this in my asterisk logs, and nothing at all in the ucp, replacing number for the did the message was sent to

pbx.c: Executing [number@sms-incoming:1] NoOp(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “SMS came in with DID: number”) in new stack

pbx.c: Executing [number@sms-incoming:2] Goto(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “s,1”) in new stack

pbx_builtins.c: Goto (sms-incoming,s,1)

pbx.c: Executing [s@sms-incoming:1] AGI(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “agi://127.0.0.1/sipstation_sms.php, RECEIVE”) in new stack

res_agi.c: agi://127.0.0.1/sipstation_sms.php, RECEIVE: SMS RESULT: SUCCESS

res_agi.c: <Message/ast_msg_queue>AGI Script agi://127.0.0.1/sipstation_sms.php completed, returning 0

pbx.c: Executing [s@sms-incoming:2] Hangup(“Message/ast_msg_queue”, “”) in new stack

pbx.c: Spawn extension (sms-incoming, s, 2) exited non-zero on ‘Message/ast_msg_queue’

Firewall on the pbx is off, external hardware firewall isnt blocking anything in logs, it appears the message is getting to the pbx just fine, just not making it to the ucp

we recently resolved an API level issue

please test again and if you are still having an issue please open a support ticket

seems to be up again, thanks for the quick response

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.